- 2012-2013: In the fourth year of the Business School INSEEC PARIS to prepare a Master’s degree in Marketing.
- 2009-2011: D.U.T at the University of Technology of Sceaux (France) – A two-year degree course in business studies majoring in sales and marketing.
- 2008-2009: A levels specializing in economics with a math’s major.
Dec. /January 2012:
La Maison du Chocolat (gourmet chocolate company)(5 weeks) SALESWOMAN
- In charge of the management of orders, advise customers, establish and increase the customer loyalty, restock the shelves and the showcases.
Carrefour pour l’Emploi (association organizing recruitments forums)(3 months) MARKETING AND EVENTS ASSISTANT
- Conduct a satisfaction survey among candidates and recruiters after the 3 forums; Ensure the communication of the events by calling schools, colleges, universities and employment agencies; Update the CRM and the other databases of the association.
Etam Lingerie (a mayor women’s underwear company)(2 weeks) SALESWOMAN
- Charged of changing the shop layout, operating the cash-desk and restock the shelves
In charge of the communication of Prométhée Humanitaire’s sale (a charity helping children in Africa)
- Making a press release, prospecting the event in the streets and shops
- Disseminate the event on Internet (blogs, forums, social networks)
Representation of my university during the students fairs
- French: Native language
- English: Working knowledge. Summer session in London during 6 weeks in a British University
- Spanish: Excellent command
- Portuguese: Native language
Microsoft office, Sphinx
Cinema, music.Member of a student culinary association.
Click here to edit the CV in PDF